View our listing of Maui farmers markets and find a market near you! As Hawaii’s second-largest island, Maui has a lot to offer. Its diverse variety of growing regions creates a wide variety of products that you’ll find at the farmers markets.
Please note, that due to COVID markets are constantly pivoting, and it is best to call the market prior to arriving to confirm the most accurate hours.
Central Maui Farmers Markets
- Maui’s Fresh Farmers Market – Tuesdays, Wednesday & Fridays 8am–4pm
275 West Kaahumanu Shopping Center (Center Stage), Kahului, HI, 96732
Upcountry Maui Markets
- Upcountry Farmers Market – Saturdays 7am–11am
55 Kiopaa St. (Longs Drugs at Kula Malu), Pukalani, HI 96788
Accepts SNAP/EBT | Check our Their Story!
- Wednesday Farmers Market – Wednesdays 8am–1pm
17 Omaopio Rd. (Waipuna Chapel), Kula, HI, 96790
East Maui Markets
- Hana Fresh Farm Stand – Tuesdays & Thursdays 11am–2pm
4590 Hana Highway (Hana Medical Center), Hana, HI 96713
- Hana Farmers Market – *Winter Hours: November – January
Fridays 2:45pm–4:30pm, Kupuna only at 2:15pm
2 Mill Place, (Hana Town Center, Fields below Hana Ranch Restaurant), Hana, HI 96713
South Maui Markets
- Farmers Market of Maui, Kihei – Mon.-Thurs. 8am–4pm & Fridays 8am–5pm
61 S Kihei Rd, (Suda Store parking lot) Kihei, HI 96753
West Maui Markets
- Napili Farmers Market – Wednesdays & Saturdays 8am–12pm
4900 Honoapiilani Highway, Lahaina, HI, 96761
If you’re a Maui Market Manager and need to add or update your listing, make sure to submit your info via our 2020 Farmers Market Manager Survey. If you have questions, you can also contact your Technical Assistance Coordinator, Lauren Loor, at email@example.com or 516-395-0000.
Return to the main Hawaii Farmers Markets Directory page.