Learn more about programs that connect to Hawaii’s Farmers Markets to increase food access, especially for vulnerable populations:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- DUBUX Double Up Food Bucks (DUBUX)
- Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP)
- Fruit & Vegetable Prescription Program (FVRx)
- Women, Infant, Children Farmers Market Nutrition Program (WIC FMNP)
Click on any of the links above to learn more about these nutrition incentive programs for farmers markets. To see their availability at a market near you, visit our Hawaii Farmers Markets Directory!